132 King St St. Catharines, ON L2R3J3
Position / Title: Property Manager
Location: St. Catharines, Niagara Region
Duration: Full Time
Maxima Holding Corporation was founded by seasoned local business professionals from Niagara looking to deliver impactful Real Estate Developments and optimize real estate holdings.
Maxima' s Vision is " To maximize results through innovative concepts utilizing our brand and strategic partnerships to reach the pinnacle value for our customers".
Our Values are:
- Resourceful - Utilizing internal and external resources effectively to achieve results.
- Action Oriented - Executing the plan in a timely manner while delivering quality and maintaining budgets.
- Excellence - Performing all phases of the business at a high level of proficiency.
- Professionalism - Conducting ourselves in a manner that is welcomed by all stakeholders.
- Innovation - Challenging the status quo to find better ways of operating and delivering out of the box solutions.
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual who wants to utilize their Real Estate management education and experience to achieve their career and company goals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of commercial and residential properties, including leasing, property maintenance, tenant relations, etc. In this role, the Property Manager will become very familiar with all Maxima Real Estate Holdings and ensure proficient management of the properties and tenant satisfaction. Reporting directly to the property owners and working directly with all stakeholders, the Property Manager must be a professional, competent and hard-working individual who has great communication and interpersonal skills. This individual must have very strong organizational skills, in addition to being competent with computer applications such as MS Office suite, to be successful in this position. This position will motivate, inspire and lead those around them by setting an example of excellence in all that they do.
- Manage Properties, including sourcing tenants, lease renewals, rent collections and tracking, maintenance, capital improvements, liaison with tenants, inspections, ensuring compliance (fire, bylaws, etc.).
- Conduct property due diligence for the acquisition of properties.
- Optimize operational efficiencies (utilities, rental options, waste, maintenance, etc.).
- Maintain property and tenant information details.
- Prepare, maintain, and manage leases.
- Network, advertise, and promote property vacancies.
- Be the first point of contact for tenant inquires, requests, concerns, issues, etc. and resolve to mutual satisfaction of landlord and tenants.
- Solicit and screen prospective tenants.
- Maintain ongoing communication with stakeholders on a regular basis including tenants, authorities, contractors, professionals, ensuring initiatives are managed and completed effectively.
- Process and facilitate evictions as needed.
- Assist with Project Management as needed.
- Assist with Property and Project Proformas as needed.
- As required, coordinate the build out of tenant and capital improvements.
- Maintain regular communication with senior management and owner' s representatives including preparation and maintenance of monthly management and financial reporting on a wide range of matters.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Property Management is preferred.
- Must have 2 years of property management experience or education in property management.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office suite of products.
- Must be a novice computer user and able to learn new software.
- Experience with Property Management software such as Rent Manager is preferred.
- Must have experience with management principals.
- Superior written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must be extremely well organized.
- Must be able to work alone and with others.
Please submit Resume and cover letter to:
Maxima Holdings Corporation