Business Development Representative
3550 Schmon Parkway Thorold, ON L2V4Y6
About the role
We’ re looking for a Business Development Representative who is eager and excited to kick off their sales career and join our team. Since 1992, EPC has been a leading provider of Human Resource Consulting, Staffing Services and Executive Placement solutions.
What you’ re like
- Friendly, positive, relationship builder who also wants to contribute to your community.
- A well-organised planner, who probably has a chart of jobs you’ re considering.
- Self starter. You might need to set an alarm, but not three.
- Social media and tech savvy, with an ability to show up virtually
- All the expected: Post-secondary degree, eligible to work, team player, etc.
What we’ re like
- Also friendly and positive
- Equal Opportunity Employer inviting applications from all walks of life
- Invite new ideas and new ways of doing things
- Driven to take care of our clients and our community
- All the expected: Professional, organized, welcoming, driven, fun, etc.
What’ s in it for you
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Truly Flexible work schedule that runs circles around others
- Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Teambuilding
- Professional development in a company that has a longstanding reputation for learning
- All the expected: Health, Vision, Dental, Life & LTD, Laptop, office gear, co-workers who treat you with respect, etc.
Here’ s the best part
Sales experience is great, but we’ ll train the right person. Resumes are great, but you can get that to us when you have it. In the meantime, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are right for the job. Give us a little information about you and your background that makes you right for the role. Put BD Rep in the subject line and… it’ s a sales job, so sell it.