Our client is looking for a dedicated full-time DZ Driver. Must be punctual, responsible and reliable. Your primary roles in this position will be hauling and delivering materials and supplies associated in the excavation field required for their projects and moving equipment to and from job sites. When not in your primary role, your secondary role will be assisting our construction teams with any other duties as required. Proper pre-trip inspections and drivers daily log must be completed and filed accordingly. Hours of work vary based on schedule and weather etc.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Ensuring compliance with all government regulations and internal company policies relating to the position;
- Delivery of materials, equipment, and supplies safely and efficiently;
- Proper and courteous demeanor when interacting with co-workers, clients and contractors;
- Proper Pre-Trip inspections and Daily Driver Logs must be completed and filed on time;
- Ensuring that all CVOR inspections and documentation are current and up to date; and
- Maintaining a clean and organized vehicle.
- Minimum 1 year of DZ driving experience;
- DZ Driver’s License;
- Highly organized;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and verbal;
- High level of customer service commitment; and
- Knowledge/ability to operate construction equipment is an asset
- Clean driving abstract