10 STREET WEST HWY #4 COUTTS, AB
This position exists to:
- Actively support the Inspection process of the CBSA
- Ensure EPC’ s level of quality is not compromised.
- Uphold our professional image.
- This position requires an extremely organized and personable individual who can work and communicate well with others to get the job done and meet deadlines in a busy inspection facility
Services provided by this Position
1. Assist warehouse manager in duties that may include; loading and unloading trucks, sorting boxes identified by the CBSA for Inspection.
2. Providing a friendly atmosphere for any delivery or pick up drivers arriving at the warehouse, ensuring that there are carts and pallets available
3. WE are not Permitted to question the authority of the CBSA
4. Process payment of the offload
5. Keeping the warehouse clean, and properly maintained
6. Other duties as may be assigned
- Actively support, implement and maintain EPC’ s Vision, Mission and values, and our minimum Customer Service Standards.
- Care and control of Customer products.
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment.
- Operate and drive Forklift to load and unload various products crossing Canadian Boarders.
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse, by sweeping, breaking boxes down and keeping a tidy office space.
- Fax all offload reports upon completion to EPC management
- Return all originals offloads, timecards and Camera Chips once a month to EPC either via Canada Post or Direct Drop off
- Make sure there are empty pallets available for the offloads of the port, supply notifications must be done in a timely manner for replenishment purposes. Supplies include not only pallets but also office supplies.
- Loading and unloading of goods from trucks, etc.
- Routine use of a forklift and attachments, hand truck, or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods.
- Inspect and verify incoming goods for damage and create damaged goods report
- Picking orders according to picking lists provided by the officers
Re-Packing orders in boxes, on skids, and into crates to ensure products do not get damaged
Wrapping and loading of pallets
Completing Off load documentation
- Process payments
off load orders, including checking quantity and quality of incoming shipments, removing and presenting goods, and moving/storing goods in correct locations
Photographing damaged goods
- Calling customers/dispatchers
Assisting in keeping the warehouse clean
- Perform routine maintenance
Lifting product (up to 50 lbs.) for prolonged periods of time
Assisting other ports within the 50k regional, as required.
- Know safe storage and handling procedures for various chemicals and materials.
- Know proper shipping procedures for transportation of dangerous goods.
- Education: Minimum of a high school diploma.
- Forklift Certified
- Experience: Minimum two years successful job experience.
- Employment History: Acceptable reference checks.
- 2 years of Forklift experience loading and unloading trucks and trailers
- Experience working in a warehouse (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to use small hand tools
- Must be able to work Independently