620 Industrial Drive Fort Erie, ON L2A 5M4
A Plastics company is looking for motivated general labourers, that are looking for part-time or fulltime employment, but want to be able to choose their own shifts.
- Able to make own part-time or full-time schedule.
- This is an expanding company that is looking for employees to grow with them.
- Set up and operate machines to produce plastic compound
- Change dies on machines according to production line change
- Set up and operate one or more moulding machines to mould plastic products
- Prepare and Change moulds and adjust equipment for production line change
- Trimming and sanding plastic or fibreglass parts.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Manual dexterity
- Handling heavy loads
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Fast-paced environment.
- Able to work 12 hour shifts
- flexible in using a variety of machines
Looking for flexible part-time or fulltime workers.
Shifts: Shifts are 8am-8pm and 8pm-8am. Candidates can choose which shifts they are working