100 Kennedy Street Welland, Ontario L3B 0B4
Your work consists in operating the rubber extruding lines and inspecting your production. You are responsible for ensuring that production operations are running in line with the company’ s quality guidelines and standard operating procedures.
- Operate rubber extrusion lines
- Communicate issues in a timely fashion
- Prepare raw material and necessary supplies
- Maintain product quality during production
- Notify of possible issues, apply and proactively identity and support health and safety initiatives, issues and polices
Qualifications and requirements
- Essential– Relevant technical training and experience in a manufacturing environment
- Essential– Physically fit
- Asset– Experience in rubber processing and/or proficiency in extruding processes
General working conditions
- Must be able to work in dusty conditions as when producing dark coloured rubber there is carbon residue.
- Must be able to work afternoons/evenings
Schedule: Day shift (7am to 4pm) for two weeks and 4pm to 1am every 3rd week