Niagara Region, ON L2A 1A1
- Search, identify and qualify potential candidates for job placements.
- Schedule, interview, and administer skill measurement exercises to candidates.
- Perform background verification reports.
- Hire, train and conduct orientation sessions with candidates on a one on one or in a group setting.
- Identify and direct follow up on business leads.
- Participate in key-skill calls, direct email, and perform other lead generation activities.
- Maintain contact with clients and candidates and will monitor and respond appropriately to their needs.
- Will maintain all corporate service standards including retention, procedures and techniques.
- Will be responsible for adhering to EPC’s ISO program.
- Required to perform service calls on own or with Management.
- Advise management on improve opportunities to assist in company growth.
- Participate effectively in public relations efforts in an effective and professional manner. Includes handling problems or complaints.
- Respond appropriately to memos from upper management.
- Generate numbers for company to determine if goals have been met. Includes submitting weekly reports/activity sheets and other usage reports as may be introduced from time to time.
- Analyze candidate and client statistics gathered to determine sales potential, current needs, employment trends and to monitor customers' requirements.
- Will maintain a high level of service to new and existing customers, responding promptly to requests for assignment postings, delivery, and follow up service;
- Will keep accurate records and reports with respect to assignment orders, applications, et cetera, either regularly or from time to time.
- Will complete an appropriate number of follow-up calls.
- Will be required to go on call after hours on a rotation basis from 5:00pm - 12:30am Monday through Friday; and weekends from 6:00am - 12:30am Saturday and Sunday as per schedule
- Periodically you will be required to work after hours during peak season or by special request from a client.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Answer all incoming calls in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Administrative functions such as typing, faxing, scanning and photocopying.
- Attend meetings.
- Monitor and maintain database, online registrations and enquiries.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Reports directly to the General Manager and/or President and/or CFO.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager and/or President and/or CFO.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Post Secondary in business administration, Human Resources or related fields.
· Association Affiliation is not needed for this position.
· Experience is not needed for this position.
Skill, Knowledge, Abilities:
· Excellent computer proficiency – thorough knowledge of MS Office - (Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
· Excellent in e-marketing skills, including social media.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent organizational skills, written and oral communication
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task; manage several responsibilities and work well under pressure and tight deadlines
· Must possess a positive attitude and must work well with people, both internally and externally
· Available to work evenings and weekends during peak seasons and at events
· Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of practical problems.
· Ability to manage a variety of activities simultaneously.
Individual shall possess above average written and oral communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Requires standing, walking, sitting, bending, kneeling, climbing, and lifting (up to 50 lbs) sometimes for long periods of time.
· Some days may contain early or late meetings beyond the scheduled work hours.
· The office is physically open to the public from 8:30am – 5:00pm, Mon to Fri; however, shift hours are required which may run outside those hours and may vary according to scheduled demands.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. There is usually other people within the building.
AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain the confidentiality of company business.
· A Jr. Recruiter is delegated authority of accountability to perform the duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the President and/or General Manager (this may include working with different committees where assistance and needs are in demand)
· Actively contributes to a team environment through positive interactions and a harmonious attitude of support with colleagues, subordinates and management.
· Responsible for the proper care of all office equipment.
· Attention to quality is mandatory.