620 Industrial Drive Fort Erie, (none selected)
A Plastics company is looking for motivated machine operators or general labourers, that are looking for full-time employment.
- Able to work a set schedule and a fulltime schedule.
- This is an expanding company that is looking for employees to grow with them.
- There is room for advancement with 100% medical benefits after the probationary period, with an opportunity to be hired.
- Set up and operate machines to produce plastic compound
- Change dies on machines according to production line change
- Set up and operate one or more moulding machines to mould plastic products
- Prepare and Change moulds and adjust equipment for production line change
- Trimming and sanding plastic or fibreglass parts.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Manual dexterity
- Handling heavy loads
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Fast-paced environment.
- Able to work 12 hour shifts
- flexible in using a variety of machines
Looking for full-time workers only.
Shifts: Working continental rotating shifts. 8am-8pm and 8pm-8am. Candidates must be able to work nights, days and weekends. You will be on a set schedule.