- Operate all equipment required to perform necessary job functions.
- Daily shift start up inspections on equipment a
- Work with production schedules and understand the product flow through operations to maintain production flow
- Comply with all PPE requirements
- Actively participate in continuous improvement and problem-solving initiatives
- Adhere to and comply with all applicable company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Running Drill press machines, sorting and counting inventory
- Looking for one motivated worker to help with everything from cutting ,milling, assembling and shipping
Must be physically fit, general interest in construction, willing to work 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Must have CSA approved work boots, gloves and Safety Glasses
and have a valid drivers License for the means of reliable transportation to and from work
Experience or knowledge of construction is a definite asset.