Professional Cleaning Speacialist/General Labourer
St. Catharines, ON
A long standing Cleaning Specialists company is looking for a hard-working and motivated candidate to join their team. Candidates do not have to have experience in cleaning, however experience in the service industry is required.
- provide service to commercial, residential and institutional clients
- clean textiles, carpets, upholstery, tile, grout, natural stone, VCT flooring, oriental rugs and area carpets.
- building and renovation clean-up detail
- perform carpet dyeing – spot or full room
- perform various carpet repairs and re-installations
- review work orders and discuss with client the scope of the job and make recommendations.
- sell extra value added services
- move residential furniture and office furnishings
- collect and submit client payments
- drive commercial vehicles safely and according to road conditions and Ministry guidelines
- complete all required company report forms
- 2 years experience in sales or customer service
- G level drivers licence with a clean driving record
- high school education
Shifts: must be flexible, shifts rotate on a shift schedule of days, afternoons, evenings and weekends. The majority of the rotation will be Monday to Friday days however candidates will be required to work weeks of nights and evenings as well.