Quality Assurance Technician
St. Catharines, ON
Primary Function: To provide in-process and final inspections of various machined parts to ensure all parts meet drawing specifications. Ability to function in a very fast paced environment.
- Quality Control: 1 year (Required)
3-5 years experience in measuring machine parts for the aerospace industry.
Responsibilities & Authority:
- Can properly use all required measuring devices - micrometers, verniers, gauges, optical comparator, height gauge
- Experience measuring tight tolerance parts
- Performs inspections and complete inspection reports to meet AS9100 procedures.
- Completes work within expected periods of time.
- Exhibits a courteous and professional manner
- Works safely avoiding lost time injuries.
- Minimum absenteeism and is punctual.
- Dedicated to continuous process improvement and to maintaining the company’s ISO / AS9100 policies and procedures.
- Acting in a manner that represents the company’s interests at all times and follows the company’s Code of Conduct in all interactions with employees, external suppliers and customers.
Job Type: Full-time