Regional Sales Representative
ON | Remote Friendly
This position has primary responsibility for the company's sales efforts with broad and designated geographic and account responsibilities. This position is responsible for identifying and qualifying prospective customers and markets. The individual will be required to implement successful selling strategies to achieve targeted goals.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Aggressively identify and develop markets and major customer prospects.
• Develop and maintain successful and professional relationship with customer prospects.
• Ensure that all customer needs are satisfied and that the company maintains a reputation for customer satisfaction.
• Qualify and disqualify opportunities as appropriate.
• Develop accurate information concerning prospect and customer needs, and effectively communicate the information to company decision makers and team members.
• Provide order forecasts, competitive activity and strategy reports
• Participate in developing sales proposals and presents proposals as appropriate.
• Achieve or exceeds order and sales targets.
• Ability to develop conceptual outlooks and utilize abstract reasoning principles.
• Maintain continuous communication with all customers before, during and after the sale.
• Document and report industry trends, purchasing history and buying trends related to assigned accounts.
• Represent the company at trade shows, technical meetings, exhibitions and workshops.
• University degree or equivalent work experience with a preference for mechanical engineering or Business Administration.
• 3 -7 years relevant sales experience in material handling, conveyor systems, industrial racking and/or systems integration industries preferred.
• Strong computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office, Power Point and Excel. A basic working level of AutoCAD would be a benefit but not mandatory.
• Proven ability to set up a sales network and adding dealers to assist in covering strategic territories
• An understanding of the steel fabrication/racking industry including Order Picking systems is a benefit.
• Exceptional communication and relationship building abilities