TERRITORY SALES REP
St. Catharines, ON
This position requires a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
The primary responsibility of this position is to sell windows and doors to builders (B2B) and renovators in a specific geographic market, capitalizing on our current client base while seeking out new customers
- Service existing accounts and obtain orders to maintain and/or grow the current sales volume within the territory.
- Prospect and qualify new sales opportunities within the territory.
- Process quotes for current and potential customers. May require site visits or a drawing review to acquire an accurate list of what is required and product specifications.
- Accurately input orders into the quoting tool, generate any special quotes, drawing requests and site mull/glaze documentation that is required to capture all costs and to determine delivery dates.
- Provide technical support, literature and other support materials to customers.
- First point of contact for builders/homeowners related to Field Services issues. Expedite the resolution of customer problems to maximize satisfaction.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments as required.
- Complete weekly, monthly and annual reports/forecasts and budgets as required.
- Works closely with the A/R Department to ensure accounts are collected in a timely manner.
- Monitor the competition by gathering current marketplace information on priocing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Participate in trade shows, training and associated meetings as required.
- Home office
- Travelling within the sales territory to visit job sites, the showroom, model homes, client offices
- Travel to Head Office and other meetings as required.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Training within the Construction Trades, Construction Technology program or Interior Design program would be beneficial
- Minimum of five (5) years proven sales experience within building trades, preferably millwork
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Superior selling, communication and negotiations skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Prioritizing, time management skills are a must
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Experience reading blueprints and completing material take-offs