191 Ridge Rd , 191 Ridge Rs Welland, ON L3B5N7 CA
We are looking for an Industrial Electrician to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager as part of an interdependent team, the Industrial Electrician is responsible for ensuring that all site electrical systems are maintained in good working order in an effort to maximize the efficiency in Welland, Ontario. The Industrial Electrician will provide maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment and machinery to meet the stringent production standards vital to support a 24/7 production schedule.
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining electrical components of industrial equipment.
- Working as a team member or alone to complete projects.
- Observing safety procedures and meeting electrical codes.
- Making decisions based on technical documents.
- Performing quality testing and inspections.
- Must be a licensed/ticketed Industrial Electrician.
- A minimum of 5 years related work experience operating sophisticated equipment and machinery in an industrial setting.
- Knowledge of electrical systems, hand tools, and industrial equipment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter who can manage projects and make decisions.
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, and other technical documents.
- Willing to perform physically demanding tasks, such as lift heavy objects, climbing ladders, crawling, etc
Shifts: 12 hour continental shifts, so must be able to work both nights and days and work all days of the week.
Please apply by responding to this ad or send your resume to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hear from you!