191 Ridge RD Welland, ON L3B5N7 CA
A reputable pipe manufacturer is looking for reliable and hard-working candidates to join their team.
- Operate all equipment required to perform necessary job functions.
- Daily shift start up inspections on equipment and follow up on preventive maintenance
- lifting 10 to 60 lb couplings on to the ends of pipes
- Assist in the cleaning of machinery
- Grind threads with grinder
- Paint threads with dope
- Apply appropriate striping and stamping to pipe using hand rollers, manual stamp and hammer
- Power tighten couplings onto joints using automated system
- Maintain hand written production reports
- Minimum of an Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- Knowledge of arithmetic
- Proven writing/verbal communication ability
- Able to perform repetitive movements and continuous heavy lifting
- Strong attention to detail and manual dexterity
- Able to work under pressure and follow deadlines
- This position requires the passing of a criminal background check
- This position is in a mandatory setting so all candidates must be fully vaccinated
12 hour continental shifts, so must be able to work both nights and days and work all days of the week.
- CSA approved steel toed safety boots
- Shift premiums - $0.55/hr for afternoons and $0.65/hr for nights
- Overtime is paid after 40 hours a week